Thursday, September 29, 2011

What I think of my opinion

Writing the opinion editorial for me was fun. To use a less formal way of writing I think was an effective way of getting my point across to readers in an interesting way. Sometimes writing papers with deadlines for a class is stressful. The deadline was a little stressful, but the process was easier than most.

Also, my paper solidified my desire to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Nobody tells me to exercise or not eat cheeseburgers everyday, so I need to build up the self-discipline to do these things on my own. The consequences of such a lifestyle can only lead to happiness.

And you can still eat cheeseburgers sometimes.. right?

2 comments:

  1. I agree about the deadline being stressful but because of all the separate deadlines and a step-by-step review process I ended up thinking it went okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure you'll be okay if you have a cheeseburger every now and then (As long as you're now and then then isn't every meal). Although depending on the burger, cheeseburgers aren't the worst thing you can eat. For example, deep fried twinkies, I'm fairly certain deep fried twinkies and heart attacks are best friends, like they have BFF necklaces and everything.

    ReplyDelete