Wednesday, September 14, 2011

sleepy, exhausted, loving it!

After a long summer of sleeping in, working a little here and there, eating ice cream, star gazing, road trips.. plus infinity more wonderful summer activities, I chose to have a crazy school/life schedule starting this fall semester. I have 8 o'clock class Monday through Thursday, dance everyday, running (er.. sometimes) at night, homework, work work... all day everyday. Actually, I love it. I love being so active everyday, and I love the feeling of accomplishing assignments and learning. Who new?

Also, I love birthdays, more than anything in the whole world. And my 20th is on Monday, and I am extremely excited. I get to eat a corn pizza, and that to me, is heaven.

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I love that feeling of accomplishment that you get when you're really busy all the time. And happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Its awesome that you are so active and involved. I definitely admire that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny...during the summer I get so bored that I long to be back in school. Then once I'm in school I wonder how I possibly could have been bored and wish that I had more time to do the leisurely things. Life is so upside down all the time! I admire you're work ethic and glad you're enjoying it...might as well be happy about it right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! What is corn pizza? I'm not sure what it is, but it sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete