Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Giving my blog a push in the right direction

I love blogging. My thoughts get typed out, and I learn more about what I am thinking. When I read blogs, my mind is exposed to the way other people's minds work. Sometimes I really don't care for what the people have to say. That is another beautiful part about blogging; you don't have to finish reading them. They will never know, and never be offended.

I suppose that's what I want my blog to be more geared to. Expanding the way my mind thinks. Thinking about different insights and ways of life that I had never considered before. Hopefully, people will read my blog, think about expanding and challenging their minds, write it in their blogs about it, I'll read them, and then add more to my blog. The ultimate on-going goal then is to achieve a well-rounded way of thinking and expressing views. And for everyone else to do so if they please.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! Blogging just helps you be more creative and ponder more about ideas. I haven't blogged for that long, but since I've started I've loved every second of it! Something about it just draws you in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I've ever blogged, and it is actually not bad, I've always looked down on it and thought it was for people who have no social lives, but now I know its not!

    ReplyDelete